Is a problem shared, a problem halved?
Or have you just doubled up on your problem?
Do great minds think alike?
Or do too many cooks spoil the broth?
Some people go it alone. They like the singular sound of ‘entrepreneur’. They reckon the only person that can do a job right, is them.
But there are others who fancy taking on the battle grounds of property and business with someone else beside them in the trenches.
They’ve seen the power of their relationship at home, with a friend, or with a colleague, and they see an advantage in using that power in their property world.”
In today’s show, Richard sits down with a power house of a couple who have cracked the code.
Hear their story, learn their insights, and take the lessons into your own business…
- The power couple combining a “High D” and “an owl”…
- Serviced Accommodation, BTL, Bath, Blackpool. Strategies and plans to build an empire…
- Learning how to telepathically work with each other…
- Focused individuals, and combined sounding boards…
- Property and business can be a lonely business. Working with a partner can counter that downside…
- Stuart and Emily Barnes
Iris Property Solutions
Stuart on LinkedIn
Stuart on Facebook
Stuart on Instagram
Emily on LinkedIn
Emily on Facebook
Emily on Instagram
- Richard Swan
Connect with Richard
LINKS AND RESOURCES